Monday, November 26, 2012

ME MYSELF AND I

I am Bryan a 3rd year AB-psychology student actually its my first time to make a blog. actually i am studying in the University Of Immaculate Conception here in Davao City. well to tell you honestly i am a mysterious type of person because you cant tell whether i am happy or sad because i cant easily show my emotions to people i am a sports minded type of person and i love to play video games. online or LAN games, well im not that serious in my studies because i believe in the saying study hard but party harder. because all the people need to have fun specially when they are stress, sad, happy, lonely, and other negative vibes or good vibes in there lives. i cant say my personality or who i really am but try to know me and make yourself decide          who i really am.

1 comment: